Re: contact frame

From: Chris Read (chris.read1@btinternet.com)
Date: 01/21/01-03:40:56 AM Z

Thanks very much for the info Judy - I can use your tube spec to ask around
here in the UK. BTW, I should have mentioned that the sunlamp I currently
use has four 7 inch UV tubes in front of a reflector, so image fall off isnt
such a problem as it would be with a single bulb.

I bought the lamp from Argus here in the UK for about 40 pounds, and its
convinced me that I can 'do' small-sized blueprint, VDB etc, before moving
on to larger formats.

Thanks again,

Chris