Re: UV bulbs

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 01/21/01-05:56:41 AM Z

>> They're very easy to get in NYC, but I don't know about the outer planets.

Hi Judy,

Grainger carries them. They "technically" only sell to businesses, but some
stores will sell you if you show them your business card. I believe I got
that information from you, and I bought my bulbs from them.

>> Does Home Depot (not present in the big apple) have BL? Or???

Most Home Depots that I visited have BLB for disco use. The package says
"blacklight" but inside is actually blacklight blue.

Dave S