Re: Creative Sunprinting

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 01/25/01-11:50:36 PM Z

Actually it could "envalue" books. Let's face it, 99% of the books
published devalue themselves, no one should ever bother putting them
to print. Perhaps we should save the paper for worthwhile, very
special, books that have content enhanced by printing, put everything
else in electrons.

Pam

PS I purchase a lot of modern first editions, so I'm in favor of
moving most publishing into electronic form. Those firsts should gain
more value. :)

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.