Re: desktop negatives

From: Garet Denise (garet@rmi.net)
Date: 01/27/01-04:41:11 PM Z

If the process used has short tonal range (like gum), the control would be
more sensitive to small change. However, one could easily achieve the same
result but using two negatives but print the highlight with a lighter
emulsion. This is the multiple coat, multiple negative approach.

Dave S

Garet replies:
I'll vouch for that. I've had that exact problem making digital negs for gum.
Unfortunately I haven't had time to work out a combination of negatives and
emulsions to get around it

Garet Denise
Garet@Cornerstone-Inspection.com