Re: keeping on topic

From: George Huczek (ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: 07/10/01-01:37:39 PM Z

At 03:23 PM 10/07/2001 -0400, rgw@mediaone.net wrote:
>For those of us who have tried the inkjet approach and found it wanting,
it is nice
>to have a place where such frivolity is avoided as the consumerist
diversion that it
>is and traditional methods are still respected.

(yawn) I don't want this debate to go on, but suffice it to say that if you
are arguing in favour of "traditional methods", (whatever that means) then
what would you say to using digital negatives? Hah! Got ya! Are they too
"modern" to be allowed to be discussed on this list? Should they be
relegated to some other discussion group as well, because they are
inappropriate tools for alt purists?

Sorry, but I get a buzz when someone on a discussion group tries to
determine what people who share common interests should be discussing.