Re: Sodium Metaborate

From: christine (christine@napc.com)
Date: 07/16/01-11:52:21 AM Z

Steve Shapiro wrote:

> Let me know if anybody wants toknow more about tray development by
> inspection using pyro.

I do, I do!
I am about to embark on a Tech Pan/Pyro combo. I've never used either, but
both stand out to me as media I would like to try from reading about their
qualities. I used to use Tri-X in D-76 in school, and then at home, HC-110. I
also shoot alot of Type 55. Any info you would like to put forth on Pyro and
development by inspection would be great. I've read the Film Developing
Cookbook and am about to read The Book of Pyro.

TIA,
Christine