Re: hanging sheet film

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 07/16/01-02:57:52 PM Z

>>Well, some of my marks are pretty bad, and show up pretty clearly on a
>>contact print. I suppose if you were enlarging, you could enlarge so
that
>>the mark doesn't show, but not with contact prints.

Now you understand the design of Kodaks version and what can happen if
you are using a wrong clip. Film clips should never clip into the image
area. They are also spring loaded and grip firmly. The problem is their
cost. Even 15 years ago they were expensive. I am not sure of
availability, however.

HCM