Re: Frosted Glass

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 07/16/01-09:56:59 PM Z

Near our house are a number of glass shops.
One is a glass repair place. The fellow is from Bulgaria and highly skilled
with glass. he can sandblast with a fine grit. it would be very inexpensive.
You might have such a service near where you live . . but, it has to be a
knowledgeable glass person.

Jack