Re: tray processing vs jobo

Kerik717@aol.com
Date: 07/20/01-02:15:21 PM Z

> Also, when developing film on motor bases like the Beseler or
> Unicolor bases you should remove the tube from the motor every couple
> of minutes and give it a bout 10-15 seconds of up and down agitation,
> otherwise the constant agitation fore and aft will cause bromide drag.

I agree with Sandy on this when you are tube processing. I don't find it necessary with the Jobo Expert drums, simply because of how they work. The developer is constantly going in and out of each cylinder while the drum is turning, so I've never had any streaking or bromide drag. I really enjoyed Sandy's talk and prints at APIS, by the way!

Kerik