Re: A couple gum questions...

From: H & G Weller (ghweller@bright.net)
Date: 07/21/01-06:05:36 AM Z

Hello
Yes, I use starch for all of my gum printing, and it works well for me. I
started using it over 15 years ago before I realized that it was not the
size of choice. I use the suggested amount of starch found in Keepers of
the Light, (1/2 T starch to 1 cup of water), and add thymol, alum and photo
flo. Boil for 3 minutes, and brush onto paper while hot. I usually apply 2
thin coats.

Heidi Weller
Ashland, OH