Re: school ventilation

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/23/01-09:49:36 AM Z

Dan wrote:

> Jon Edwards (the Same Jon Edwards of www.eepjon.com who makes light
> sources and other equipment for alt photo people) has designed, built and
> installed academic darkroom ventilation systems. Jon's a nut (in a good
> way) on darkroom safety so he's a good person to consult if you're in the
> need for information or services.
>
> Jon installed a beautiful system in the Trinity University darkroom in
> San Antonio and has also done installations in Houston. If interested,
> you can contact Jon at eepjon@aol.com.

Thanks! I have been in contact with Jon. He is indeed the most
knowledgeable person I've spoken to yet about this problem. I am thinking
of getting him to help me set up a small darkroom in my garage. He is the
one who told me that the real issue is the velocity of the air leaving the
space rather than the air changes per hour.

--shannon