ventilation/carbon filter

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 07/23/01-03:01:00 PM Z

Hi:

Does anyone know if an activated carbon filter would absorb the
appropriate fumes? If something like this would work it wouldn't be
necessary to chop holes in the walls and ceilings.

It may be an option offered to fix things. Good to know whether or not
it would work.

I saw an inexpensive little table-top air-cleaning filter unit - had an
activated carbon filter and a hepa filter. Draws air in through the front
filters it and blows it out the top.

If it was little cheaper I would be tempted to stick in front of my fixer
tray to see if it helped.

Gord
Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2