Re: Reducing a PT/PD print

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 07/28/01-10:29:44 AM Z

Nick, The reduction of the print may be possible but at what cost? The
substrate may be severally compromised. It work be best just to make
another print.

I had tried some HCL on a print awhile back, it seemed to do some reduction.
I suppose that at some point in the printing process, many printers run into
the "only if it were a bit lighter" . Good luck on your efforts.

EJ Neilsen