Re: Cyanotype total failure

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/30/01-06:09:02 PM Z

Since you are using tap water for everything, I might suggest that you test it. If it is slightly basic, that would explain all of your problems. Adding a little acid to your tap water might solve the problem, although I would probably use  distilled water to mix A and B and add a little acid to the tap water wash.

Good luck,

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:
http://www.SchrammStudio.com