Re: Mean Spirited Dick

From: Callie Type (kallitype@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/22/01-03:13:23 PM Z

What do you have in mind, Nick? Should I establish a Hotmail account under
my "real" name? Should I use a "local" ISP's e-mail service and then mess
around for hours in hotel rooms and cyber cafes trying to access my mail?
You speak as if YOUR credibility was somehow more "real" because your were
fortunate enough to get the "nick@mcn.org" address. Well I tried to get the
"deb@hotmail.com" and it was already taken, so I opted for this one. Does
that make me less real?