Re: Mean Spirited Dick

From: Callie Type (kallitype@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/22/01-02:58:47 PM Z

Dick,

I'm not ashamed of what I said. I'm sure that some will think it
particularly nasty of me to rain on your parade, but your an especially
strong-egoed kind of guy, and I know you can take it. Truth be known, you
really hurt a lot of feelings with that nasty war last year and some folks
that trusted you found out you had another side. Big deal, not the end of
the world, and neither was my mention of it.

I guess you have a lot of friends. I've been answering e-mails all day, and
I must say that MOST of your supporters are very devoted to you. Some of
them seem sort of like they might be your "soldiers" (they've clearly taken
sides and have been trying to convince me of the evil nature of that "other
person"), but I've got to admit I'm prety impressed with their overall
demeanor and posture. What's weird about this whole experience is how
polorized some people can get. Are you some kind of hotshot in the New
Mexico Republican Party, or something?

Keep up the good work, and thanks for the upfront response! Hope to see you
around here more often, as you own list seems to have gone to sleep!

Who am I? Why, I am Deborah Johnson, wife and mother of three. Born in
Olympia Washington, and living now in South Bend, Indiana. I have no
military ID, and I am rather hesitant about offering up my address, age, or
for that matter any other information. I travel quite a bit, and find the
free, easily accessible Hotmail account to be very handy to use anywhere in
the world. I chose the Callie Type moniker because 1) I thought it was
rather cute to use on this, an alt process list, and b) I do kallitpes!
When you have a name like Deb Johnson, you LOOK for ways to be different.
Any other questions?