Shooting for Alternative Processes

EWRPhoto@aol.com
Date: 06/24/01-05:27:00 PM Z

Dear List,
I am going to Santa Fe for 10 days...July 6-16th....and I am coming in order
to photograph. Since how and what I photograph determines the process, I was
wondering if any of you will be there earlier enough so we could meet and
talk about the aproach to photographing for alternative processes. I could
love to exchange ideas with you!! Thanks! Ernestine Ruben

Ernestine Ruben
644 Pretty Brook Road
Princeton, New Jersey, 08540
609 921 0565