Re: nanometers & phosphors

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 06/25/01-07:23:24 PM Z

Jeffrey, The only measurements that I have seen were in the Ware paper on
Platinum printing that was published in 1986. This is for the AFO and
Ammonium based Platinum and Palladium salts.

Platinum and Palladium have slightly different curves. He did not include
above ( going from memory here) 400nm however. If pressed I will find it.
Just moved and stuff is everywhere and of course this happened just after a
hard disk crash so I will need to find hard copies in boxes.