Re: inkjet prints

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/27/01-01:20:57 PM Z

With considerable trepidation I raise myself out of the hot tub long enought
to make this comment:

I seem to remember that the cause of the Epson 1270 fading was actually
linked somhow to an exposure to ozone. So Dave, unless you are free of
electrical storms, you might still be at risk! Seriously, the 2000P is an
entirely different animal.

Good luck!