Re: inkjet prints

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 06/27/01-03:36:24 PM Z

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Thor Bols wrote:

> .... Seriously, the 2000P is an
> entirely different animal.

Let me suggest the archive of the Epson list for info on 2000P
archivality... It's not simple (as which is?), being a factor of the
paper, the particular pigment, and the conjunction of the planets. Or, if
you can deal with up to 100 messages a day, sign up for the epson list &
read the ongoing messages. As I recall from the blitz, shortcomings of the
2000P were for instance that the saturation didn't satisfy (some folks),
and the pigment would rub off. Also (and this from faint memory, so spare
me, Bob), the "pigment" also includes some dye & does have its crochets.

I myself didn't get it because I wanted wider than 12 inches.

cheers,

Judy