Re: POP

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 06/27/01-03:51:41 PM Z

RE CONTRAST OF POP:

Well, excuse me,.... whoever has the test strips wins --- or at least gets
points of the day -- because often as not there's a caveat or a variable
that changes things. But I would not in any event take word of anybody
until I tested it myself. The great Paul Anderson, for instance, passed on
error about gum unto the 7th generation (and it's still in 37 books).

cheers,

Judy