Oxalate Potassium doesn't remain dissolved

From: Philippe Ayral (payral@club-internet.fr)
Date: 05/14/01-06:55:14 AM Z

Yesterday night I prepared some more Oxalate Potassium developer to
replenish the one I use,
so I dissolved 300g of Potassium Oxalate in 1000 ml of demineralized hot
water (the one in supermarket).
I already used that Potassium Oxalate stock to prepare the developer I
use for months now.
Everything was OK and the solution absolutely transparent but this
morning, when I wanted to store the bottle, all the stuff is
crystallized at the bottom of the bottle.
What is the problem ?
Is there a way to put back in solution and to keep it?

Philippe