Different paths

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 05/24/01-09:51:35 AM Z

Well Jeffrey, I respect your craftsmanship and expertise and all that, and I
don't want to haggle . . . in my own way (which is imperfect itself) I was
complimenting Dan for working w/color film and utilizing aspects wisely.

Now, if you look at your work and then go observe mine, you may find that
what I wrote about color film suits me more than it suits you.

If my "students are planning to specialize in the one and only perfect
printing process" , my answer to you is that it would be their own . . and
that is perfect to me.

The student's perfect camera is the one which works for them to achieve and
learn.

What you are calling "superior" is a category I don't discuss. I'd agree,
for sure, that a well done b/w emulsion will make a better rendition than
that of a color film derived negative.

I suppose you'll have to "take the high road" and I will "take the low road"
But, I'll be in Scotland afore ye.

Jack