Re: Different paths

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05/24/01-10:25:15 AM Z

Jack Fulton wrote:
> If my "students are planning to specialize in the one and only perfect
> printing process" , my answer to you is that it would be their own . . and
> that is perfect to me.
>
> The student's perfect camera is the one which works for them to achieve and
> learn.

No haggle.
Seems your perfect path promotes perfection perfectly well.
My post was more for those looking for a magic potion (like the perfect
film).
Every road has highs and lows, even perfect paths.

I have seen some of your well done work, unfortunatly only on the web.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/