Oh my

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 05/24/01-01:46:02 PM Z

To the 'group':

Sorry to rattle on here but it is one those lovely California days: view
across the bay, birds singing, skies blue, 80ºF, jazz on the radio, etc.
You don't have to pay attention to the next few words.

I gotcha Jeffrey.
We are now mellow w/our thoughts.
As you wisely note, there is no "Magic potion" . . . yet, as a youth, I was
a bit hung up with Ponce de Leon's fountain of youth and:
the maze of Daedalus;
what exactly was that fruit Eve ate and can I have a bite?;
how'd they figure out how to build the Dali Lama's house;
why are the people around Lake Titicaca were so wondrously beautiful;
was the East African plain the only piece of true wild land left where
people spoke and lived w/animals?

I ran with a streak of idealism (which still stitches together the cloth of
my mind) but realized fairly quick (about 8 yrs) I was fallible. Shortly
after knowing I was prone to make mistakes the thought of being an artist
became a goal. Since then my life has been an empirical one.