Re: Color Negative Film question

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 05/24/01-03:26:26 PM Z

There's another reason, even in the 3 MP digitals, not sure about 6
MP. This is a backlighting problem that causes blue fringing in the
transition area between bright and dark. It's ugly, uncontrollable
except in Photoshop, and only then with a lot of work, seems to be
endemic to the CCD's used for image capture.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.