Re: Field camera necessities

From: DAVID DISTEFANO (zfd@lightspeed.net)
Date: 05/31/01-09:21:47 PM Z

I have found that THE NORTH FACE backpack(7000+ cubic inch) is the best
I found for carrying equipment.It is both a top loader and panel type.
Mine will hold an 8x10, an 8x20 back, 4 lens, film holders for both film
types and all the extras that I need. I have taken it backpacking by
attaching my camping gear in O.R. bags to the outside of the pack. I
attach the tripod to the back of the pack to keep my hands free for
climbing if needed.

David Distefano