Re: cyanotypes&japanese papers

From: Eric S. Theise (mataro@cyberwerks.com)
Date: 11/08/01-02:00:26 PM Z

Yesterday I wrote:

> And I've got my wheat starch cooking up in the double boiler as I type
> this (chine colle' coming right up).

And I wanted to add that there's something conceptually satisfying about
the way the application of the wheat starch at the end of the process
mirrors the application of the sensitizer at the beginning of the
process.

Everything looked pretty good going into the drying rack, we'll see how
they turn out over the weekend.

--Eric