RE: Kallitype over Cyanotype?

From: Keith Gerling (kgerling@ameritech.net)
Date: 10/12/01-05:36:45 AM Z

Well, I mixed up a batch of Van Dyke Brown emulsion and spread it over some
pretty dense cyanotypes. The results, using the straight solution and the
1:1 water mix suggested by garimo were both disasters. I could probably
handle some bleaching, even a lot of bleaching if it were consistent, but
what I got was a very mottled and streaky result that looked horrendous.