Re: UV printing systems

From: Juan Riera (jriera_@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/14/01-01:40:13 PM Z

Hi Sandy,
I am most interested on your article as I am just making a new UV light
source using BL tubes, after some tests under the sun and an UV lamp from a
friend.
I have read that Stephen Livick does not like BL tubes very much, as he says
results are flat and lacking contrast on dichromate gum. What do you think
about?

Regards,
Juan