UV printing systems

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 10/13/01-10:16:42 AM Z

I am preparing an article on UV printing sources for an on-line
photography magazine. The article will briefly compare the UV
printing systems in common use and present construction information
and printing comparisons of metal halide and several kinds of
fluorescent lights. The comparison test will be done with carbon
printing (a dichromated colloid system) and Vandyke (an iron silver
process).

If anyone has on hand results from actual comparison testing, with
any process, of different printing sources, say BL to BLB, or BL to
Super Actinic or Aqua I would be very appreciative if you would share
that information with me and/or the list.

Sandy King