Re: Irridation of USPS Mail...

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 10/24/01-06:04:58 PM Z

Irridation equipment is expensive, and the vast majority of us are
expendable, or at least not particularly important to the average
terrorist. I would imagine that the government would limit irridation to
mail directed towards government offices. As there are no (public) film
development centers at the white house, I imagine that we'll be alright.
Ed.