Re: test

From: Christine (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 10/25/01-10:27:12 AM Z

Hi Katherine et al,

Thanks for responding. I was more unsure if my post reached the list
because I kept getting my post returned with an address unknown error and
wanted to be sure it was making it to you all. I was hoping my reply to
address would prevent unwanted spam, but I might have to change it if its
preventing wanted reponses from list folks!

Now that I know that the 1160 is not the be-all end-all of epson printers,
perhaps I'll be looking more closely at the newer 6 color printers that may
be able to take third party inks.

Thanks,
Christine

--