Re: Alternative Hair: Was Re: Oh oh

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 10/25/01-10:29:21 AM Z

Christina Anderson wrote:

>Actually, Jack--male pattern baldness is related to increased testosterone
>levels which in turn is related to increased sex drive, so think of it this
>way--the more hair you lose, the more of a stud you are!
>Chris
>PS I suppose that is not politically correct to use that kind of terminology
>on this list??
>
>> Sandy, I appreciate your humor but it doesn't compare to my fear of losing
>> my hair! You know, Samson and Delilah.
>> Thanks
>> Jack

This is good news since my hair is in about the same condition as
that of Jack!!

On the PC front, you should know that the use of the word *stud*
rates one and one/half red peppers on my truly PC mail program
(Eudora 5.1). By contrast, Van Dyke, gets three full red peppers, and
gets put on a timed queue, presumably giving the creator a chance to
reconsider including such politically incorrect language in the
message before it actually goes out!

Sandy King