Re: Alternative Hair: Was Re: Oh oh

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 10/25/01-09:29:59 AM Z

Actually, Jack--male pattern baldness is related to increased testosterone
levels which in turn is related to increased sex drive, so think of it this
way--the more hair you lose, the more of a stud you are!
Chris
PS I suppose that is not politically correct to use that kind of terminology
on this list??