Re: Polaroid for POP

From: george logan (g.logan@bigfoot.com)
Date: 10/29/01-12:05:54 PM Z

Christine Hi,

Thanks (all) for reply, it seems I'll just have to give this a go.
Would you suggest slightly under exposing and increasing the time
prior to peeling apart, increasing dev time in other words? I
suspect there is a point were the chemistry becomes exhausted in the
highlight regions. Might be a struggle with subjects with flat
lighting, but hey! nothing ventured....

thanks,

george

--
Tel:  01250 883211         Mobile:  07870742219
http://www.scottish-photography.co.uk  (George Logan)