Re: ground zero.

From: Rosae Reeder (erzolisae40@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/17/01-01:43:37 PM Z

I have read many things on this list that I have not agreed with, many
people have expressed their feelings about last tuesday's events. I do not
fault anyone for doing so. What I do have a problem with is the continual
almost degredation for people when they do express THEIR feelings.

I have not one problem with anything that Judy said. People seem to want to
focus on her referrence to the police, etc. The police in NYC in the past
have shown how terrible they can be. This does not mean that at a time like
this they would not be helpful..this is their job.

I did not find one thing that Judy said offensive. Actually, I think a great
deal of it rings true. BUT even if I did find it offensive, it is her
opinion. If I felt so strongly about expressing mine, which I do at this
moment, it would not be so venemous as responses in the past have been.

Can't we just allow people to express their opinions without being "mean" I
am sure that Judy does not need me to speak up for her.. I have just grown
tired of the negativity.

Have'nt we had enough of that this past week?

Rosae