Re: Digital negs - transmitted vs reflected light

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/29/01-03:01:12 PM Z

I am not clear what problem you are having...could you elaborate?

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 9/27/01 9:40:12 AM, nick@mcn.org writes:

<< After tinkering with this for some time and making a number of curves to
produce the desired results, it occurred to me that I might not be on a good
track. I am actually close to finalizing the curve, but wanted to hear from
some of you about this approach. FTR, I havn't made a test print of the
current curve. >>