Re: Reduced Platinum Print Sharpness

From: stephen wasilewski (steve_wasilewski@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/21/02-06:43:21 AM Z

Judy,

Thanks. Mine is painted flat white. Still, all
causes are worth considering. There is some basic
cause I have not found. I have only one negative that
was printed on both light sources. The paper batches
and water source are different. Humidity and room
temperature could be different.

I still have some thought that the contrast and long
print time that gives a low density border where I
have masked with rubylith may indicate a fogging in
the body of the print.

Steve