pyrocat part B question

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 04/23/02-08:59:35 AM Z

Okay folks, I give, how do you keep 100 grams of the carbonate dissolved in
100 mls of water? It has been three days and the best that can be said is
the "B" is a slurry. For the record, the chemicals are analytical grade and
the water is distilled. I have been using the 10% solution B and watching
the threads on this subject decided to try the 100% solution.

How about this as an alternative, since the formula is calling for 1:1:100
(or 2:2:100 depending what one is doing), and the 100% shows B actually
being 1 gram of pot carbonate per 100 mls of water, why not add the
appropriate amount of dry carbonate to the working solution. If my logic
works out right, that would be 10 grams per 1000 mls of working solution.
Just mix the appropriate amount of carbonate to the water then add the A.
OTOH, why not mix up a big batch of 1% carbonate and add the part A as
needed? Does the carbonate keep? in solution? Does this sound feasible?