Re: Weston, and why not print silver gelatin?

From: Rocky Boudreaux (rocky@pdq.net)
Date: 08/18/02-12:18:46 AM Z

"similar to Suras at North American Platinotype"
I read the above phrase and have a couple of questions.

Is this Sura that had the Paladio Company?
Are they back in business under a new name?
I used some of the Paladio Paper and was very pleased with it.

If it is and you have additional contact information I would appreciate
you passing it to me either off list or on.

Also I do believe Judy was correct, at least toward the end when she
wrote "Ye gods -- we don't need permission to like what we
like...".

Good observation Judy. Thanks to all for speaking up.

Rocky
Houston, TX