RE: Sorry about that!!!!!

From: Kerik Kouklis (Kerik@Kerik.com)
Date: 12/04/02-08:23:46 PM Z

Scott,

You have nothing to apologize for. Your question was right on topic.
The one who should apologize for her rude, myopic, self-centered remarks
is Judy. As long as she wants to set up rules for topics, how about no
more references to "the upgrade from hell" as if anyone cares that she
can't figure out how to deal with her computer.

Kerik Kouklis
www.kerik.com

Appoligies to all - I was under the impression that this list dealt with
information concerning all areas of "Alternative" process.

Being new to the list, I was looking for a source information that would
help me create negatives for making Albumen, Chrysotype, Cyanotype,
Kallitypes, Platinum, Salted Paper, and Van Dyke prints; as well as
Silver Gelatin.

I did not intend to offend anyone by asking a question concerning
Pyrocat-HD.

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net