Re: cheese and the moon. Re: Definition- landscape arguement continued

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 12/24/02-01:50:05 AM Z

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, Steve Shapiro wrote:

> Re: Women Pissing and Portfolios; it seems Hustler or Penthouse photographed
> a Womans Pissing Contest, photographs of women pissing while on top of a
> bar, into a glass; standing, squatting, pissing for distance. As I recall,
> however, the views were meants to showcase pictures of women's vaginas.

They called her Annie Sprinkle, and she sure knew how to tinkle... (there
really is/was an Annie Sprinkle tho the verse is extempore)

OK, this is my last on the subject, since this may be getting a bit over
the top. Annie did the equivalent of Mapplethorpe's scene, about the same
time as I recall... But Mapplethorpe made it into the fine art circuit.
Just goes to show, women are STILL second class citizens.

However, for the record and the interested, I understand there's a device
for women warriors who want to pee over the side of a boat, or wherever.
Sort of a funnel. I forget what it's called. Try camping stores.

J.