Re: Ferric Oxalate

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 02/05/02-10:59:09 AM Z

Sandy, Eric and All: I just read Eric's "Making a Ferric Oxalate Solution" on
his website. Whew! I've been doing Pt/Pd since last summer and, so far,
making up FO from B&S powder form and distilled water. I mix up 25ml the
night before.... What do I stand to gain, aside from economy, by making up my
own FO according to the elaborate procedures outlined by Eric? -jeff buckels