Re: Oleobrom and photographists

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 02/10/02-06:02:41 AM Z

on 9/2/02 9:13 pm, Grafist@aol.com at Grafist@aol.com wrote:

> BTW.Has anyone tried doing Gum prints on fixed out factory bromide paper? I
> have not. Since I have recently reached "retirement" age and have left the
> job in Hell, I may now have some more time to devote to being a
> Photographist .
> This list is truly theraputic. Thanks.
> John -Photographist

Hello John again,

Yes I did years ago. Firstly Kodak mural paper sadly no longer available it
had a very nice fabric texture somewhere between NOT and rough watercolour I
mentioned it in my book" Creative Sunprinting " Focal Press 1980.Secondly
following the lead of Paul Delve who made some very sensitive multicolour
prints in the late seventies. Kentmere kenthene art which was/is ? a very
interesting paper as it had a textured art paper emulsion on one side but on
the back it was coated with RC making it dimensionally stable.

I will try not to do double bubble on this one. ;--<<

Pete