Silk Screen

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 02/28/02-09:42:54 AM Z

My wife wants to start using the computer to make negatives for silk screening. Has anyone done this? I don't even know if the process is continuous tone (thus requiring negatives similar to those used for alt printing), or more of a lith film type response (where some variation in negative density can be tolerated)

I'm aware of the many posts on using inkjet printers (and every other type of printer ever made!) for making alt negatives and can check the archives is that's really required for silkscreen, but I'm hoping its a simpler process!

Bill