RE: Quickee Cyanotype Question

From: Kris Erickson (kerickso@ryerson.ca)
Date: 07/30/02-03:23:52 PM Z

Uhh... drying room? I tend to coat at midnight and put lay the paper all
over my floor to dry until morning(except in the places where I expect to
step before I realize that, in a half-awake state, I coated cyanotype the
night before). The fan helps me sleep.
;-)
with a low heat output UV unit, and a very tight contact frame (vacuum
frame) I've had little problem with stickiness (except where the cyanotype
pools in corners, edges, etc.)
With my dad's elegant (not being cheeky--it's really beautiful) homemade
frame, I have had problems with sunlight, even on supposedly dry paper---NOT
with UV tubes, however.
Like I said, GENERALLY it's when the sensitizer pools, only occasionally at
other times.
Perhaps we import our chemicals from our Motherland. Did anyone else know
that Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state of Canada?
>From the Dominion of Canada, the Great White North, and the 21st century,
Kris Erickson