RE: speaking of gold & gold toner

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 06/01/02-05:18:06 AM Z

Judy-

> Speaking of her experience, however, in light of Jonathan's comments on
> Englehard wanting a larger order, it occurs to me that the $40 may have
> been some kind of surcharge for that reason.... In fact I seem to
> recollect that some years ago their minimum order was $150.

I recall the minimum as well.

But I talked to a past workshop participant this week who ordered either 15
or 25 grams of gold, and he said he paid the $40 shipping charge. I checked
my recent invoices and can see no shipping charges whatsoever (I ordered 35
grams...)

I'm not sure what to tell you....

Life is mysterious.

Jon