Re: BPF 200 problem

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (PunctumStudios@netc.pt)
Date: 06/07/02-09:39:38 AM Z

Richard,

Thank you very much indeed for your reply.
Has I've said in my post I've alrady refixed the film in tray but didn't
help at all. The back of the film remained exactely in the same condition as
before. If we look carefully to the back of the film by reflection we can
notice a really thick coating with some kind of texture, invisible by
transmitted light (perhaps the anti halation coating) that doesn't come off
with extended fixing and washing in a tray.

Is there any other agent who could dissolve this annoying stuff ?

Thanks again

 Manuel Gomes Teixeira
 Punctum Studios Ltd
 Aveiro- Portugal