Re: BPF 200 problem

From: Kerik Kouklis (kerik@kerik.com)
Date: 06/07/02-10:26:54 AM Z

You can also try putting the film into a standard non-staining developer
like HC110 for 5 to 10 minutes followed by a 1 or 2 minute fix. I've
found that developer removes the anti-halation layer much more readily
than fixer. But, this is with films other than BPF. I've not used BPF
much, but I will in the future since it has become much more difficult
to get HP5+ in the big sizes.

Speaking of film, Judy mentioned the other day that she heard a rumor
that APHS is no longer available from Freestyle. This has been
confirmed. Freestyle doesn't even have a graphic arts department any
more so all the lith type films are out of their catalog.

Kerik
www.Kerik.com